A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Kamen Rider Blade Souchaku Henshin Series:
Garren, Leangle, and Blade King Form (2004)



Unlike my SH Kuuga Ultimate, which was an early release in the line, these fully utilize diecast panels. They're entirely a product of their time and I love them for it. I cannot imagine myself preferring the Figuarts. Zeitgeist, baby! Their cards are plastic and you have to sticker them, but it's not a difficult process. The paper and plastic are cut well and marry together readily even years after the fact. Kenzaki is stunning. His armor panels are chrome, but not in a way that seems like it'll flake off. It's as if the zinc itself is that reflective. The Figuart pales, in my eyes.

Get them if you can find 'em and stage a card game. With an S.I.C. KT Wild Chalice, preferably. I'll list the cards they come with below the cut.

All 4 or None At All out of 5


Garren:
Dia Ace - Change Stag
Dia 5 - Drop Whale
Dia 6 - Firefly

Leangle:
Club Ace - Change Spider
Club 5 - Bite Cobra
Club 6 - Blizzard Polar

Blade:
Spade 10
Spade Jack
Spade Queen
Spade King
Spade Ace

Royal Straight Flush ;)

No comments :