A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

DX Garren Rouzer (2004)


I adored this thing! The barrel is slightly longer on the prop, but otherwise the toy version seems to scale perfectly; it's orgasmically huge! The retracting card fan has gravity on its side (err, top), unlike the one on Kenzaki's, which means it functions perfectly and stays in place, unless you turn this entirely upside down! Don't do that~ This is flawless and if you like the series at all, you should buy it. Right now. The Korean versions of the Blade toys even have the correct audio.

Go!

5 Quietly Murmured Refrains of 'Don't Stand So Close to Me' out of 5


All regular rouzers have two modes:

  • A - Rouze to your heart's content
  • B - Rouze using a limited number of points
    • These can be restored by rouzing face cards

This comes with a completely grey holster that can attach to the Garren Buckle's belt.

Cards that are included:
  • Dia 2 - Bullet Armadillo
  • Dia 3 - Upper Frog
  • Dia 5 - Drop Whale
  • Dia 6 - Firefly
  • Dia 8 - Scope Bat
The rest are nonsense fillers but they do give you extra call-outs.

I'm going to assume you're able to lift and manipulate images, because the only completely accurate set of barcodes I have is in this pdf. The webpage that had them no longer exists, so this is the best I can do.
 
There's a Complete Selection set for Garren that obviously includes his Rouzer, a fully colored holster, a Rouse Absorber, and his belt in an adult-friendly size. There's also this:

Upon seeing it, my immediate thought was, "That ain't real..." Then I figured they may have actually made it for one of those crossover monstrosities, or Zi-O. Nope. It's a projector that...projects his transformation wave so you can run through it. Nifty, but if I were to buy the set, I think I'd have to stick with my initial thought: This is what would have happened if he ever roused Scope Bat. As far as I know, you can't mount it on the Rouzer. Missed opportunity!

An indigo one bearing a spade comes with Kenzaki's Complete Selection set, too.

No comments :