A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Spirit Horror Double Axe (2014)


It's not at all a perfect replica, and the fire axe is a more apropos choice for Murphy, I fully admit. Yet, it was there in front of me, and I was taken with it. I could stand to bring it closer to form with some electrical tape, and I just might, at some point. I'll always respect the developers for not simply throwing a one-time use breakable weapon into the game as a pre-order bonus. No, the codes were leaked and result in your chosen pair of weapons being consistently strewn about town. Your decision lives in your game's meta-data until you delete it entirely, on the chance that you want to experience another of the three available sets. Good show! Back to the business at hand: as with the black detailing on Travis's hammer, the level of blood splatter and smudging varies WIDELY on these, and I consequently suggest even more strongly that you examine them in-store. The handle on this one has the least amount of coverage of any I've seen over the years.

The codes, other secrets, and spoilers can be found here.

3 Coattail Riding Nailguns out of 5

No comments :