A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Odoria Colorful 1:12 Scale Wine Bottles ()


Whether or not these'll be worthwhile for you depends on two things: how anal you are, and how handy you're willing to be. Some of these have small, circular extensions around back, from where I assume they were attached to their sprues. There's also a chance of mold flash on their bottoms, leading to them sitting somewhat askew. If you're willing to be careful, I suppose you could sand those problems away. Luckily, the ones I needed only suffered from the excess flash, which I was able to remove safely with my fingernail.

Really, what better representation is there for Yogostein, Kegareshia, and Kitaneidas?

The 3 Friendliest Villains You'll Ever Meet out of 5

No comments :