A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Sparrow Innovations 1:12 Scale Deck of Cards ()


I'm honestly impressed with the print quality, given the size and especially the price point of these. My set is pretty astoundingly crisp. Yeah, they are paper and they will bend and crease if you manhandle them enough, but use a modicum of care and these will...suit your needs just fine~

I made part of a deck myself, once upon a time, but outside of the Joker, it was a pretty basic affair. If you're located in the US and want 1:12 scale cards, I honestly don't see you doing any better, given that Sparrow Innovations' miniatures are readily available at one of the largest craft stores around. I'll leave you to the simple task of figuring out which.

4½ Obvious Proclivities on Display out of 5

No comments :