A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Logitech PSP PlayGear Pocket (Slim;)


I've long bought cases like this for all of my handhelds. As is the norm when there's a single noteworthy problem and a multitude of positives, I'm getting the former out of the way immediately: the material comprising the inserts is strangely almost gummy. This presents no issues in regards to coming into contact with the system, but when detritus ends up on it, you're going to have to basically gouge it out with your nails. It's not nearly as damning as it sounds, as you can simply rinse the inserts. I recommend either allowing them to air dry, or carefully using a blow-dryer (with an adult's help, if applicable). Drying them with any manner of tissue is going to return them to their original state, wasting your efforts.

In regards to the longevity and structural integrity, I'll let you know that I actually bought mine used. It's awash in scratches. Whoever had it first put it through hell. Yet, it still looks great and the friction on the dual hinges has remained sublime. There are mounds on the back for your fingers to naturally grip onto, and the lid is a revelation. Say you're grinding in an RPG and want to watch something while doing so. You can fold it such that it's sitting perpendicular, in the rear (I.e., 270°). In the course of normal play, I keep it up to emulate the top half of a DS/3DS. It does worlds for maintaining immersion, in that position.

As long as you can stomach a bit of effort when it comes to cleaning, and actually have a PSP, and actually take it places, this is a dream.

4 Wolves Pleasingly Mimicking A Sheep's Weight Distribution out of 5

2 comments :

Dr Faustus said...

'...and actually take it places.'

:rofldata:

"You never take me out! You go drinking at the weekend with your friends, leaving me at home on the shelf... are you ashamed of me?"

Neg said...

I wouldn't be surprised if some legitimately are ashamed :laugh: